About the Position
The Thunderstruck team is made up of creative minds, technical thinkers, and results driven people all with their own unique backgrounds and skill-sets who love what they do. With the acquisition of Helium, our talent and client base has grown significantly. Our mission is to go beyond expectation to create a “Thunderstruck” experience for everyone we serve.
We are in the business of creating and selling in both B2B and B2C markets. Our professional sales team know how to convert strong brand messaging into sales. It is that unique relationship between sales and marketing, working side by side, that differentiates Thunderstruck and yields results for our clients.
We’re looking for a team player who is detail oriented, able to manage multiple tasks, is driven, has time management skills and enjoys building relationships with our clients. This person will be outgoing and have a positive attitude, be self-motivated, and have a high level of energy and passion for what they do. Coach-ability and a willingness to learn is essential. If you have a passion for finding creative solutions, enjoy learning the newest trends in various social media platforms and are looking for a creative outlet, we encourage you to apply!
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Must have a good understanding of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, including the differences in how content should be promoted through each platform. Understanding of ad management tools on each platform is an asset.
Coordinate social media efforts and strategy as part of day-to-day activities including:
- Development of relevant content and topics to reach each of our clients’ target audiences
- Understand each client’s industry and their brand to build consistency in message, tone and feel
- Schedule, plan and post content on social platforms as determined
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a social and knowledgeable way, while cultivating leads and sales
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts
- Monitor online reviews and respond accordingly
- Review, analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed
- Compile reports for internal review and client progress
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Collaborate and assist the Digital marketing team with strategy, campaigns and assets as needed
- Collaborate with design and development teams to create assets for use
We thank all those who apply. Those selected for further consideration will be contacted for an interview.
Position is open until filled.